Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LIIIFFFEEE!!


OK niggasnbitches! I'm here! Aight, so welcome to my blogspot place thing. This is my sanctuary for my rants, my raves, my yay's, my nay's, my boo's, my woo's, and everything else that is a synonym for the things I like and dislike. I'm a music fanatic, so I'll be posting a lot of album uploads and whatnot. Hip Hop to Jazz to Rock to Spanish to Cape Verdean Music uploads will be all over this blog. I'm also gonna go on random rants on this bad boy, so that should be a good time. Sports to Movies to Music. I'm all over the place, and the writing will reflect that. Sound good? Good.

oh yeah...
This IS my blog. So if you disagree with what I say, have fun with that.

WITH THAT SAID!
LET US BEGIN THE CELEBRATION!!


Now with my first post on this site I think shall come an upload.
It's not a new album by any means, but I think its pretty dope. If most of you haven't heard, there's this up and comer hailing from Brooklyn with a NY swag and a crazy flow named Skyzoo. Dude was all over the mixtape game and I hope he has a bright future. He's all over 9th Wonders beats and rips it over classic beats on his mixtapes. This first up is an album he did with 9th Wonder with 9th still at his best, and Skyzoo's smooth, relaxed, but shockingly speedy flow riding his elaborate beats.

here ya go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive heard of skyzoo from somewhere.. cant think of where tho